Happy Monday Everyone!
Back when I first got onto Myspace, I was hooked on doing these surveys, it became a daily thing, and all my buddies would interact and comment and the other day I logged on and noticed that someone posted a survey.... I wanted to post it up but I figured... hmmm let me share this with everyone especially my blog readers.... so here I go ... SURVEY ON! .... lol
*I'm a lil too excited about typing this post.... 8-D
1. Name some things you did yesterday?
Relaxed at home, watched the 1st season of How I met your mother, did some "spring" cleaning, and did some self evaluating.
2. Do you care about someone you shouldn't?
Probably, I sometimes care too much about people without realizing it.
3. Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
Hmmm ... I like someone a lot right now (typical myspace question... are you supposed to be vague or give actual names...these types of questions always make me want to rant...lol just like this)
4. What did you last drink?
Merlot and iced tea.... the Merlot while blogging and chatting and the iced tea w/ dinner
5. Can you recall the last time someone grabbed your butt?
LOL!!... yes I can recall it....
6. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone on your top friends?
(Goodness... I think this question has been around ever since Myspace started...lol)
Yes... a good portion of the people in my "top friends" are related or I've known for many many years....and we've traveled together, had sleep overs, etc.... stop trying to be scandalous myspace.... whomp whomp
7. What is the funniest thing you've said in the past 2 days?
And I quote “I wonder what they do all day? Practice that buulllshit?” -- it is not funny to most just reading it but if you know me and you know how I say random things... this is one of them... apparently it was so funny my friend Candice of The Human's Are Dead wrote a blog post about it... check it out... the humans are dead
8. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Talked on the phone, and finished watching the movie Planet B-boy.
9. Do you like Subway?
This is such a random question.. but yes it's okay. I became very fond of their personal sized pizzas.... nom nom
10. Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
Yes I do. I understand that it is childish but I eventually get over it once I've had time to think it out.
11. Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Yes, in a big way. I've grown so much and learned so much more about Tameeka Time. It's frightening and pretty friggen awesome all at the same time.
12. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
At times,,, but what can you do?
13. Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yeaaaa... there are a few people I'd like to chill and hang with...
14. Does anyone know your password besides you?
On 1 particular website, yes, I shared my password with my best friend
15. Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Sometimes... even when I'm hot... I need a lil coverage on my toes
16. Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yes!! too many to type out... I happen to be a very lucky little lady
17. Who is number 1 on your top friends (on Myspace)?
The one and only Cortesnyc.
18. Could you stand to be locked in a room with them for a solid week?
19. Who is number 2 on your top friends?
Candice "Dice" Williamson (the blogger I mentioned earlier)
20. Can any of your relatives draw/paint?
Yes,, my dad is a pretty good artist.
21. What color shirt are you wearing?
Red, I'm wearing a red t shirt with white writing.
22. Would you kiss anyone on your friends list?
Of course, and I'd hug them all too.
23. How many kids do you want to have?
TBD. I can't focus on that right now... it'll happen when it happens
24. What name would you want besides the one you have?
I love my name... I'd never change it!! (hence... Tameeka Time)
25. What did you do for your last birthday?
I had a lovely 3 hour dinner with some very special people at a ninja themed sushi restaurant and then partied the night away at Sapphire Lounge in the lower east side.
26. If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
Put a down payment on a place for myself to live.
27. What's your favorite month?
July - you can almost guarantee the heat... I love warm weather...
28. Is there any you regret?
Yes, there are many things I regret doing and saying, but I realize that I can not change the future or the past.
29. Has today been a good day?
A very good day. I can not complain.
30. What is important to you as of right now?
What I'm doing right now.... I can't focus on my future without maintaining my current situation and position in life.
31. Are you listening to music right now?
No, I'm listening to a podcast.
32. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yes, I want to finally get my third tattoo, I just haven't decided on what.
33. Is it hard for you to admit when you're wrong?
Yes, but once I realize that I'm wrong .. I will address it to the person or persons.
34. Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Not really except for one in particular... The Nitro at Six Flags...goodness that roller coaster is not safe at all... (I realized it after riding it twice)
35. What are you looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to keep living, keep growing, being creative, maintaining healthy relationships, meeting new people, and loving New York City even more..
If you made it all the way through this survey... your awesome!! Thanks for taking the time to read my survey.... now there are 35 more things you know about me.
Please feel free to comment on my answers or my questions...MuahZ!