On YouTube a lot of vloggers create videos by using tags. Tags are basically topics and questions that make for great content and pretty good conversation. With these tag you can basically name drop the people you got the idea from. It's a great way of meeting other vloggers and putting fun content out there. I love doing these tags and while I was surfing YouTube for some good ones I got sucked into the black hole that is YouTube. A few videos that I enjoyed were by ilyjessicaomg and beautycrush.
Here's my video, 13 Personal Questions.
Here are the questions if you want to join in. You can leave your answers in the comment section below:
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
10. Favorite number
11. Two hobbies
12. Two pet peeves
13. Guilty Pleasure
**Also, I have a dope new intro.. check it out!